Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Favorite Premium Channel Shows
Favorite Premium Channel Shows [message #87810] Fri, 13 April 2018 19:38 Go to next message
lush is currently offline  lush
Chancellor
I've recently decided to throw down the money and get some premium channels. There are so many shows to choose from! What HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, Starz, etc. shows are your favorite? I've been binge watching the heck out of Veep and I'm almost done. It's such a funny show. You should watch it if you haven't!
Re: Favorite Premium Channel Shows [message #87834 is a reply to message #87810] Mon, 16 April 2018 22:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
Game of Thrones is spectacular and worth binging if possible. I'm sad to see it end. I've liked most of the documentaries on HBO. They've covered everything from abortion to mental illness. It's usually classy and doesn't stoop to dehumanizing the people like TLC and other cable channels.
Re: Favorite Premium Channel Shows [message #87844 is a reply to message #87810] Tue, 17 April 2018 13:49 Go to previous message
Quest01 is currently offline  Quest01
Chancellor
Veep really is hilarious. If you're into humorous shows, check out Curb Your Enthusiasm. I think it's one of the greatest shows ever. They have a new season coming out later this year too. If you're into "stupid" humor, Summer Heights High is an Australian show that's got some really, really funny moments.
Previous Topic: A Battle of the 90's Cult Classics
Next Topic: Children's movies with good music
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:41:42 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout