Home » Sponsored » Pi Speakers » 4pi: big sound?
4pi: big sound? [message #87752] Sun, 08 April 2018 05:01 Go to next message
MrBond is currently offline  MrBond
Esquire
Hello,

I a new on this forum and I am interested by High Efficiency speakers after years with traditional hifi speakers.

Why? I miss this big sound you can feel at the theater especially on the center speaker. At home my system is a very high quality system with few distorsion but it is lacking the great mid bass/bass power on the voices (I remember the howl of Beorn when he is on the montain in bear at the begining of The Hobbit, shaking my entier body at theater and so shy at home Sad , better in quality but shy...). I have tons of examples like this: savage sound at theater and at home high quality but shy.

Could the 4pi speakers with the jbl 2226h unit bring this savage side of sound and the power I miss? Someone has compared 4pi vs jbl 3677 or 3678? Can you please describe the comparaison if someone had the chance to compare.

Sorry for my english Embarassed
Thanks in advance !!!
Re: 4pi: big sound? [message #87757 is a reply to message #87752] Sun, 08 April 2018 11:23 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

You're in the right place! What you've described is exactly what π Speakers is all about!

Previous Topic: Cabinet Doors, 3Pi changes and Plan Request
Next Topic: 4 Pi Home Theater Build
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 17:48:50 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout