Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Digital piano
Digital piano [message #87616] Thu, 29 March 2018 14:36 Go to next message
TheRepublic is currently offline  TheRepublic
Esquire
I want to buy some new speakers for my digital piano. It has built-in speakers, but they're not the best. I'm hoping to get some with better clarity. I have a Yamaha YPG-535. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Re: Digital piano [message #87632 is a reply to message #87616] Mon, 02 April 2018 10:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
How do you plan to hook them up? Can you plug these in or are you looking for a wireless option? I love the type of piano you have. My friend has one and it has a ton of options.
Re: Digital piano [message #87659 is a reply to message #87616] Tue, 03 April 2018 00:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TheRepublic is currently offline  TheRepublic
Esquire
It's really cool. I disappeared for like a month after I got it. I guess I'm leaning toward wireless, but I haven't really decided one way or the other. I'm also wondering if it's really speakers I need or just an amp. Does your friend use any external speakers or amps?
Re: Digital piano [message #89235 is a reply to message #87616] Fri, 16 November 2018 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Malfoy is currently offline  Malfoy
Viscount
Wireless might be more expensive than the cable speaker. I would rather invest in a good cable speaker to hook with the digital piano. I may even use it with other electronics that don't have wireless compatibility.
Re: Digital piano [message #90381 is a reply to message #87616] Wed, 29 May 2019 12:49 Go to previous message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
I would also opt for a good cable rather than a wireless speaker. Overall, you have to look at quality versus price, sound output and customer reviews.
Previous Topic: DAW less complicated than Reaper?
Next Topic: The Audio Side Of VR
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:19:07 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout