Home » Audio » General » Lossless audio and streaming services
Lossless audio and streaming services [message #87523] Fri, 23 March 2018 20:02 Go to next message
EParkes is currently offline  EParkes
Chancellor
Does anyone know of any streaming services with lossless audio? I know that Spotify was apparently testing it at some point, but I haven't been able to really hear any difference. I hear some good things about Tidal, but I hear negative things more frequently. Does anyone here use Tidal? Can you tell a significant difference between it and Spotify? Is there another streaming service out there I should be looking into?
Re: Lossless audio and streaming services [message #87545 is a reply to message #87523] Sun, 25 March 2018 19:16 Go to previous message
Wren is currently offline  Wren
Chancellor
I currently have both Tidal and Spotify. I can tell the difference in quality between the two. Tidal is superior, in my opinion. That being said, it has some downfalls. Maybe it's something on my end (I don't think it is), but I have to deal with a lot of buffering. Additionally, and this might not be a problem for you, but a lot of the music is hip-hop. That's not really my thing, unfortunately.
Previous Topic: You Tube Playlists
Next Topic: First big audio purchase?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:53:33 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout