Home » Audio » General » What are the must-haves?
What are the must-haves? [message #87403] Thu, 08 March 2018 15:10 Go to next message
EasyE is currently offline  EasyE
Chancellor
After reading through the amazing advice in the First Big Audio Purchase thread, I got an idea of what equipment is the best piece for a first investment. However, it got me wondering what equipment pieces you all consider must-haves? I know that we all have our different interests and needs. I'm not expecting any kind of definitive answer here. I'm just curious. Also, out of the equipment you list, which ones are worth investing a lot of money in? and which purchases don't require a lot of money to get something high-quality?
Re: What are the must-haves? [message #87421 is a reply to message #87403] Fri, 09 March 2018 12:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Silver is currently offline  Silver
Viscount
With my current lifestyle, Bluetooth enabled speakers are a must have. If I were a youngster these days looking for a first purchase, I would look into that piece of audio real estate.
Re: What are the must-haves? [message #88183 is a reply to message #87403] Sat, 16 June 2018 07:41 Go to previous message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
Why, a pair of Pi speakers of course. Low cost, (if you make the cabinet's yourself) and high quality music as a result.
Previous Topic: Audio Aesthetics
Next Topic: News/Review Sites
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 09:20:36 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout