Home » Audio » Radio » Favorite iHeartRadio stations
Favorite iHeartRadio stations [message #87364] Sun, 04 March 2018 20:20 Go to next message
johnson93 is currently offline  johnson93
Chancellor
I know it's been around for a while, but I've just gotten into listening to iHeartRadio. I started because I felt like listening to one of my local stations while I was at home (I don't have a radio in my house). Then I started exploring some other stations that aren't local to my area. There are so many out there! What are some of your favorite stations and what kind of music do they play?
Re: Favorite iHeartRadio stations [message #87401 is a reply to message #87364] Thu, 08 March 2018 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
SpeakUp is currently offline  SpeakUp
Chancellor
There are so many stations out there that it's hard to pick just a few of them, especially because I don't really have a "favorite." I have a lot of ones I'll randomly tune into, depending on my mood. What kind of music do you listen to the most? Or maybe this is an easier question: Is there any genre of music you don't like?
Re: Favorite iHeartRadio stations [message #87407 is a reply to message #87364] Thu, 08 March 2018 19:24 Go to previous message
johnson93 is currently offline  johnson93
Chancellor
I can understand that. Any radio station can be hit or miss, and whether they're hitting or missing can change by the hour. There isn't really any music I hate. I don't listen to psychedelic rock very often though. I definitely have to be in the mood for it.
Previous Topic: C B Radios
Next Topic: Good radio for Honda Civic?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:00:51 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout