Home » Audio » Movies & Music » New Music
New Music [message #87274] Sun, 25 February 2018 23:44 Go to next message
monster is currently offline  monster
Chancellor
I've been in a bit of a music rut lately. I've been having a hard time finding new, quality music. What sources do you use to help you find new artists and/or songs? I'm a fan of all genres, so please share any resources you use, even if its contents all fall under a particular genre.
Re: New Music [message #87284 is a reply to message #87274] Mon, 26 February 2018 11:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
I listen to a streaming service like Pandora and Spotify then make note of any songs that I enjoy so I can buy them later and find other songs by the artist.
Re: New Music [message #87285 is a reply to message #87274] Tue, 27 February 2018 09:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
monster is currently offline  monster
Chancellor
Yeah, I use both of those. I used to have a lot of luck with Pandora back when I first started using it, but I feel like I just hear the same stuff these days. Spotify is still solid though. I just need to find some new playlists, I guess.
Re: New Music [message #87289 is a reply to message #87274] Tue, 27 February 2018 13:26 Go to previous message
SpeakUp is currently offline  SpeakUp
Chancellor
I pick up a lot of great, new songs from television shows and movies. Even if you don't feel like watching the movie, you can just look up random soundtracks and test out the songs to see if any fit your fancy.
Previous Topic: Critiquing Video's
Next Topic: Best of 2017
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 18:15:29 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout