Home » Audio » Source » Paid $75 bucks for 'Magical Mystery Tour'
Paid $75 bucks for 'Magical Mystery Tour' [message #12363] Sat, 16 July 2005 17:39 Go to next message
BillEpstein is currently offline  BillEpstein
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
But I got 7 other records for free!
MMT, one of those albums you listened to a few times on the GE Wildcat or maybe a Garrard changer and Scott reciver but it nevr made it onto the hi-end system in later years.
Well, a lot of it is filler and trite but 'The Fool On the Hill' is one of the great Beatle's songs and on this pressing Paul, not just Paul's voice is right in the room. My new DEMO cut.
I would have paid $75 for this alone.
Also got the Szell/Serkin Brahm's Second which, apart from the obvious flaws of Columbia is a marvelois recording with Serkin, Szell and the Orchestra at the top of their game.Pump it up; it just gets more real.
Then Brahms third piano, Peter Ilyitch' Romeo and Juliet/Hamlet, BOOGIE WITH CANNED HEAT, Abbey Road, and others not yet heard.
All from DCC Blowout who have never disappointed with their recommendations.Or service. Or prices. Look for sales they advert on Audiogon.
OK, Tom Port, will you release the Female hostages now?

Re: Paid $75 bucks for 'Magical Mystery Tour' [message #12364 is a reply to message #12363] Sun, 17 July 2005 03:31 Go to previous message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)

Holy smoke, Bill, what a great link! Thanks!

Previous Topic: OK, Here are my comments on the Shure compared to my Audioquest...
Next Topic: Tom Port
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed May 15 03:09:08 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout