Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Lynyrd Skynyrd's Farewell Tour
Lynyrd Skynyrd's Farewell Tour [message #87138] Fri, 26 January 2018 18:24 Go to next message
Aria is currently offline  Aria
Baron
Yesterday, Lynyrd Skynyrd announced their farewell tour that's going to start on May 4th down in Florida. They say the tour will probably take a 1-2 years. If you're wanting to see these guys live, now's your chance! Here's the first leg of their tour.
Re: Lynyrd Skynyrd's Farewell Tour [message #87142 is a reply to message #87138] Fri, 26 January 2018 18:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lohan is currently offline  Lohan
Chancellor
That's great. Thanks for the information. I checked out the dates and it seems like the tickets are selling super fast. I don't think I'll be going to see them, but if anyone is interested, they'd better act fast.
Re: Lynyrd Skynyrd's Farewell Tour [message #87156 is a reply to message #87138] Mon, 29 January 2018 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Tikki is currently offline  Tikki
Baron
I wish I knew who those are. I don't know, is it an age thing? I think I'll do a quick search just to find out who they are. I feel like I may be the only one here who doesn't know this band.
Re: Lynyrd Skynyrd's Farewell Tour [message #87208 is a reply to message #87156] Wed, 07 February 2018 20:40 Go to previous message
Reinhardt is currently offline  Reinhardt
Chancellor
Tikki wrote on Mon, 29 January 2018 09:17
I wish I knew who those are. I don't know, is it an age thing? I think I'll do a quick search just to find out who they are. I feel like I may be the only one here who doesn't know this band.

You may not know who they are, but I'm sure that you know at least a couple of their songs. "Sweet Home Alabama" is their most popular mainstream hit. While you might be younger than their usual demographic, if you ever played Guitar Hero then I bet you know another one of their most popular songs: "Free Bird."
Previous Topic: Running Music
Next Topic: Music to alter mood
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 04:29:53 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout