Home » Sponsored » OddWatt Audio » Been trying to get in contact (Have you all been out of town?)
Been trying to get in contact [message #87033] Tue, 16 January 2018 13:49 Go to next message
baeronb is currently offline  baeronb
Esquire
Hi,
I e-mailed your sales dept and also called and left a message. Is there a good way to get ahold of you folks?
Re: Been trying to get in contact [message #87042 is a reply to message #87033] Tue, 16 January 2018 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
An email response was sent to the individual. It ought to be noted we are a small company run by enthusiasts. We do not have huge staffs that answer inquiries instantly. Our goal is and has always been to make available premium audio gear (normally tube based) at a reasonable cost as both diy kits and assembled units. Anyone who wants instant response should deal with a company like Amazon and not us. If that offends then I'm sorry, but after nearly a decade of successful business we are not likely to change our model now. It is part of how we keep costs reasonable. If someone wants great audio gear, fine. If you wanted it yesterday, sorry not to happen.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Been trying to get in contact [message #87049 is a reply to message #87042] Tue, 16 January 2018 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Esquire
Dear Sir,

I'm not sure if you are refering to me when you said you sent an e-mail "to the individual". I did send an e-mail to the sales department last week on Thursday. If you have responded, I have not found it in any of my folders. Belive me, I have been scouring all of the dark corners of my e-mail account. I am enthusiastic too.

I do not need an instant response though. It should be noted that I have only tried to exercise all options with regard to making contact. If that offends then I'm sorry.

I am intrigued and excited to build your kits. I have been wanting to get in touch for some time now, but I waited because I needed to save up and I didn't want to waist your time. I hope to make meaningful contact soon. I did leave contact information in both previous correspondence. If there is anything more that I should do then let me know.

Sincere regards,
Aeron Braukman
Re: Been trying to get in contact [message #87050 is a reply to message #87049] Wed, 17 January 2018 08:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, I can not directly reply (nor can anyone else) to an email notification from the site here. The reply goes to the webmaster and Wayne undoubtedly has better things to do than try to figure out where such replies might go. You can reach me at support@oddwattaudio.com. I will hold copies of the two answers I sent until I hear from you.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Been trying to get in contact [message #87066 is a reply to message #87050] Thu, 18 January 2018 08:34 Go to previous message
Esquire
I found two e-mails in my junk folder this morning. My e-mail has been acting weird for the last couple days too. At any rate, I'm glad I could get in touch, and I look forward to doing business.
Aeron
Previous Topic: Phono Preamp
Next Topic: Ramping Up Again
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:58:39 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers