Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Your favorite music streaming service?
Your favorite music streaming service? [message #86801] Sun, 17 December 2017 16:26 Go to next message
Pique is currently offline  Pique
Baron
Hey guys. What is your all time favorite music streaming service? There are some really good all-in-one entertainment platforms out there today. Which do you prefer?
Re: Your favorite music streaming service? [message #86805 is a reply to message #86801] Sun, 17 December 2017 17:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Solitary is currently offline  Solitary
Baron
I tend to go for the free ones. Spotify has always been one of the best in my opinion. It has all the bells and whistles we've come to expect from music streaming services.
Re: Your favorite music streaming service? [message #86816 is a reply to message #86805] Mon, 18 December 2017 00:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
Amazon Prime Unlimited because there's a wide selection and it works well with Alexa. To me, it's just easier to keep everything together on one platform from music, to movies, to books, to shopping.
Re: Your favorite music streaming service? [message #87454 is a reply to message #86801] Wed, 14 March 2018 11:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Does You Tube Count? That's all I use and I never have a problem finding what I need. I have even found good music by accident on there.
Re: Your favorite music streaming service? [message #87670 is a reply to message #86801] Tue, 03 April 2018 13:20 Go to previous message
Quest01 is currently offline  Quest01
Chancellor
I think YT counts, Kingfish. I don't know why it wouldn't. I do that from time to time too. I usually go for Spotify, but Amazon Prime Unlimited sounds pretty awesome. I might have to give that a try.
Previous Topic: Ready Player One
Next Topic: What artist got you into music?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:51:50 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio