Home » Audio » Craftsmen » Getting started with DIY
Getting started with DIY [message #86766] Wed, 13 December 2017 20:03 Go to next message
Perfect Storm is currently offline  Perfect Storm
Baron
Are you wanting to get started with DIY projects but aren't sure where to start, what to make or how to go about it? Work on your fundamental skills with the maker subscription box! Not all of them are tech, like there was a vegetable fermenting kit one time, but there have been rockets and retroarcade kits in the past. You can pick and choose which boxes you want. Just thought I'd share because I've learned a lot from doing a few of these.
Re: Getting started with DIY [message #86774 is a reply to message #86766] Thu, 14 December 2017 08:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aria is currently offline  Aria
Baron
Some of those look really cool, even the non-tech ones. They really have subscription boxes for everything, don't they? Thank you so much for sharing, I might have to give one of these a try. Which ones have you done?
Re: Getting started with DIY [message #86786 is a reply to message #86766] Fri, 15 December 2017 17:49 Go to previous message
Charlie82 is currently offline  Charlie82
Baron
I've heard of subscription boxes before but usually only in relation to things I don't care about like clothes or makeup. This sounds great. I usually enjoy anything that Neil Degrasse Tyson is a part of. Too bad I missed that box.
Previous Topic: Typically what is/isn't fixable?
Next Topic: Do you think that DIY sound systems is a dying art?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:15:43 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio