Home » Audio » Home Theater » Holiday specials
Holiday specials [message #86759] Wed, 13 December 2017 18:18 Go to next message
Solitary is currently offline  Solitary
Baron
Now that it's holiday season, I'm sure that there will be plenty of specials or sales going on. Where is the best place to look for a home theater system at a good price?
Re: Holiday specials [message #86763 is a reply to message #86759] Wed, 13 December 2017 19:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Perfect Storm is currently offline  Perfect Storm
Baron
Sadly, the best deals were probably during Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but I'm sure there will still be some great ones out there. For brick and mortar stores, I think Best Buy and Sears usually have some of the best deals. Best of luck!
Re: Holiday specials [message #86787 is a reply to message #86759] Fri, 15 December 2017 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Aria is currently offline  Aria
Baron
I don't know, Perfect Storm, I've seen some pretty good deals at both of those places during this time of year. At least at Best Buy. I don't think I've been inside a Sears for a while. If you have a membership to somewhere like Costco, that could be a really good place to check too!
Re: Holiday specials [message #86804 is a reply to message #86759] Sun, 17 December 2017 17:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Baron
I'm kind of running out of time here, but I have been searching online as well. Thanks for the suggestions, guys. Best Buy seems like the logical place to start.
Re: Holiday specials [message #87036 is a reply to message #86759] Tue, 16 January 2018 14:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pique is currently offline  Pique
Baron
I suppose I should start a new thread, but I might as well as here. What all did you guys buy others or yourselves lately in terms of audio equipment?
Re: Holiday specials [message #87072 is a reply to message #86759] Thu, 18 January 2018 15:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lohan is currently offline  Lohan
Chancellor
I'm bummed that I wasn't ready to purchase my system during the past Black Friday, and I missed out on so many great deals. Oh, well. I just have to do my best now to research and find another great deal. I know it's there somewhere. Any thoughts?
Re: Holiday specials [message #87075 is a reply to message #86759] Thu, 18 January 2018 18:38 Go to previous message
Baron
Too bad you missed out, Lohan, but I can tell you that you're in exactly the right place to get the best advice on how to get the right speakers for you at an affordable price. Just browse through this forum and you'll probably come across the answers to all your questions. If not, just ask and one of the experts here will answer all your questions.
Previous Topic: Preamp RCA outputs
Next Topic: Acoustic treatments
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:14:40 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout