Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Neil Young Archives
Neil Young Archives [message #86741] Tue, 12 December 2017 23:52 Go to next message
Aria is currently offline  Aria
Baron
You can access everything Neil Young on his archives site: https://www.neilyoungarchives.com/ The best part? In his ongoing fight against poor quality digital music, these are all available in hi-def. They're free until June 30th and then will be available for a small fee after that. I'm pretty pumped about this!
Re: Neil Young Archives [message #86747 is a reply to message #86741] Wed, 13 December 2017 13:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
Nice find, Aria! It requires a log in, but it was simple to set up (you can use Facebook or a google log if preferred). I think some of the songs are still getting uploaded, but once it's all said and done, there will be 10 unreleased albums included. That's amazing! Thanks for sharing!
Re: Neil Young Archives [message #86755 is a reply to message #86741] Wed, 13 December 2017 17:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kitt is currently offline  Kitt
Baron
How on earth did you come across this? I'm off to check it out immediately. Thank you so much for sharing this. I'm so excited, I'm sure I'm not going to get any sleep tonight.
Re: Neil Young Archives [message #86756 is a reply to message #86741] Wed, 13 December 2017 18:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Solitary is currently offline  Solitary
Baron
Neil Young is among my all time favorite artists, and I already have quite a collection of his works, but this is definitely worth checking out. Thanks.
Re: Neil Young Archives [message #86764 is a reply to message #86741] Wed, 13 December 2017 19:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Perfect Storm is currently offline  Perfect Storm
Baron
Thank you so much for sharing this, Aria, and thanks Lost the Remote for explaining the log-in process. It couldn't be easier to do right now and I'll definitely be taking advantage of the six months we have of free hi-def Neil Young!
Re: Neil Young Archives [message #86773 is a reply to message #86755] Thu, 14 December 2017 08:37 Go to previous message
Aria is currently offline  Aria
Baron
Kitt wrote on Wed, 13 December 2017 17:34
How on earth did you come across this? I'm off to check it out immediately. Thank you so much for sharing this. I'm so excited, I'm sure I'm not going to get any sleep tonight.

It showed up in my Twitter newsfeed. I can't remember who posted it but bless that person. @Lost the Remote, I guess I should have fact-checked them before posting here. I thought it was going to be all his albums but whatever, ten albums is plenty enough!
Previous Topic: What was your first concert?
Next Topic: Best movie soundtracks 2017
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:47:06 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout