Home » Audio » Speaker » Take a look at these specs please
Take a look at these specs please [message #86716] Wed, 06 December 2017 12:49 Go to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
http://www.mancrates.com/store/products/ammo-can-speaker-kit

My father is a veteran and I'd like to get him one of these for Christmas depending on your opinions. What do you think of the specs? There are only three reviews. Most complain about having issues when putting it together, but my father has every doodad and tool imaginable, so he can handle the project and likely has spare parts on hand. I basically want to know if it will sound okay and whether it will last once it's built.
Re: Take a look at these specs please [message #86746 is a reply to message #86716] Wed, 13 December 2017 13:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
I'm not an expert here, but from reading the reviews it looks like it will play once it's put together. I've ordered gifts from Mancrate before and they have excellent customer service, so if something did happen, I think they would take care of it. I hope this helps.
Re: Take a look at these specs please [message #86749 is a reply to message #86716] Wed, 13 December 2017 17:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pique is currently offline  Pique
Baron
I don't know why but I'm never comfortable buying stuff online if it doesn't have a lot of reviews. Positive or negative - I just want to know that other people have used the product I want to buy.
Re: Take a look at these specs please [message #86788 is a reply to message #86749] Fri, 15 December 2017 22:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
Pique wrote on Wed, 13 December 2017 17:06
I don't know why but I'm never comfortable buying stuff online if it doesn't have a lot of reviews. Positive or negative - I just want to know that other people have used the product I want to buy.

Yeah, I hear that, especially when something is more than $50, I want to see reviews.

Lost the Remote, I went ahead and ordered this because I was afraid they'd run out of them since it's the holidays. I'm glad you had a good experience with their customer service. That gave me the confidence to go ahead with it.
Re: Take a look at these specs please [message #86799 is a reply to message #86716] Sun, 17 December 2017 16:18 Go to previous message
Pique is currently offline  Pique
Baron
I hope it turns out alright for you. If the customer service is as good as they say, then chances are that the product is good, too.
Previous Topic: 15" woofer comparison
Next Topic: Gamer headset recommendations?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 19:19:55 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio