Home » Audio » General » Is it easy to learn the acoustic? (Is it easy to learn the acoustic?)
Is it easy to learn the acoustic? [message #86553] Wed, 15 November 2017 11:46 Go to next message
Melly is currently offline  Melly
Esquire
I'm currently playing piano and I have been for the past 5 years, however, I am now getting interested in learning to play the acoustic, and I was just wondering if anyone here plays it and if it's easy to learn, and also if you have any tips to learn it faster or any general tips about playing acoustic.
Re: Is it easy to learn the acoustic? [message #86560 is a reply to message #86553] Thu, 16 November 2017 00:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funkymusic is currently offline  funkymusic
Baron
Being able to play the piano is a great foundation for learning how to play any instrument, so that's definitely working in your favor. "Easy to learn" is such a relative term, some people might find it more challenging than others. There are so many different ways to learn these days with Youtube videos and all kinds of websites in addition to the more traditional methods, so find the one that works for you!
Re: Is it easy to learn the acoustic? [message #86610 is a reply to message #86553] Mon, 20 November 2017 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WorkingWoman2017 is currently offline  WorkingWoman2017
Viscount
It is easy to learn the chords on an acoustic guitar but fingering riffs are not easy. Learn the chords first then start learning the other. Nothing worthwhile is going to be easy, just look at your piano lessons.
Re: Is it easy to learn the acoustic? [message #86611 is a reply to message #86553] Mon, 20 November 2017 13:30 Go to previous message
GoldenOldie is currently offline  GoldenOldie
Viscount
I have to agree with workingwoman that nothing worthwhile is going to be easy if you want to be good at it. Practice, practice, practice is the only way to get good.
Previous Topic: MP3 player for mac
Next Topic: Psychoacoustics: Science of How We Hear
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 10:28:25 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout