Home » Audio » General » Adding to the system!
Re: Adding to the system! [message #1064 is a reply to message #1062] Mon, 01 November 2004 21:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wayne Parham is currently offline  Wayne Parham
Illuminati (33rd Degree)
Cool deal! We'll definitely go over it all together and get it sounding smoooooth.

Re: Adding to the system! [message #1066 is a reply to message #1059] Tue, 02 November 2004 08:58 Go to previous message
Manualblock is currently offline  Manualblock
Illuminati (13th Degree)
Bob If I may say I think you will be very happy with the Grado. To step-up from that quality of sound would require some serious cash and you probably would not even hear a major difference. Used turntables are not a great idea, I see your point and agree. You have the set-up covered if Wayne and the other members of your club are there so good table and arm. Somwhere down the line you might want to think about the outboard power supply upgrade and the Type 4 platter and suspension; all in good time. The type 4 up-grade is the most bang for the buck and in my humble opinion elevates the 19 to about as good as you will ever need. The meetings being 2000 miles away are not feasible but it sure would be fun. Good luck , I think you will be very pleased! And with more and more quality vinyll coming out each month there is no lack of software.

Previous Topic: Sherri; Whats the scoop betty boop?
Next Topic: Halloween
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun May 19 23:06:25 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout