Home » Audio » General » Wireless earbuds that stay put while at the gym?
Wireless earbuds that stay put while at the gym? [message #86504] Wed, 08 November 2017 21:44 Go to next message
Strum Drum is currently offline  Strum Drum
Master
I have yet to find some wireless earbuds that will stay put while I'm working out. How do others manage to keep the darn things in? I've tried looking around the room, but don't want to appear all weird. I'm not interested in switching to headphones because I sweat too much.
Re: Wireless earbuds that stay put while at the gym? [message #86579 is a reply to message #86504] Fri, 17 November 2017 12:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Pique is currently offline  Pique
Baron
Of all the problems that I've heard from everyone around me, that's a new and unique one! I've never actually had an issue with this. I run most mornings and even when I work out in the gym, I never have problems with my earphones.

Do you think that the problem is with the earphones, or maybe your workout is just too vigorous?
Re: Wireless earbuds that stay put while at the gym? [message #86593 is a reply to message #86579] Sun, 19 November 2017 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master
I think I'm just buying the wrong kind or brand. My girlfriend teases me about having big ears or tiny ear canals, so the buds just won't stay in. What is the name of the buds you're using? I'll try them out since it's working for you.
Re: Wireless earbuds that stay put while at the gym? [message #86620 is a reply to message #86504] Tue, 21 November 2017 11:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funkymusic is currently offline  funkymusic
Baron
I have the exact same problem! My ear canals must be shaped weird or something because I can never find the right fit. The best ones I could find in a good price range are from JBR Reflect. I still sometimes had problems with them but not nearly as many as I do with more standard earbuds. If you're willing to invest (and you will totally not be disappointed if you do!), I highly suggest getting the Bose SoundSport Pulse headphones. They come with three different sizes so that you can find the best fit for your ear and I have zero issues with them. They're pricey, I know. But like I said, totally worth it, especially if you workout a lot!
Re: Wireless earbuds that stay put while at the gym? [message #86639 is a reply to message #86504] Fri, 24 November 2017 21:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
WorkingWoman2017 is currently offline  WorkingWoman2017
Viscount
Earbuds have always been problematic for me the keep in the ear. I finally found some that were wired and stayed in but immediately broke a wire trying to get them out in a hurry. I am very interested in wireless ones but the ones I have been interested in are cost prohibitive. Thanks for the info.
Re: Wireless earbuds that stay put while at the gym? [message #86695 is a reply to message #86639] Sun, 03 December 2017 06:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Master
Thank you all for responding. I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who struggles with this issue! I wouldn't normally spend a lot on wireless earbuds because I tend to lose them, but I ordered those Bose earbuds since they come in different sizes. I'll just have to be extra careful about keeping up with them.
Re: Wireless earbuds that stay put while at the gym? [message #86696 is a reply to message #86504] Sun, 03 December 2017 06:35 Go to previous message
Solitary is currently offline  Solitary
Baron
If we're all having that problem, then I don't think that it's our ears that are the problem... Laughing It must be the earbuds. Thanks for the suggestion, though. I, too will make sure to try those out.
Previous Topic: Small rooms are harder to get good sound?
Next Topic: Do the gold cables really get a better sound?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 22:18:05 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio