Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Halloween Music
Halloween Music [message #86364] Sat, 21 October 2017 00:21 Go to next message
frankieg is currently offline  frankieg
Chancellor
Can anyone think of any Halloween songs other than Monster Mash or Thriller? I swear my mom used to have a CD full of classic Halloween songs but I'm totally coming up blank.
Re: Halloween Music [message #86403 is a reply to message #86364] Fri, 27 October 2017 15:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
What about Rockwell's classic "I Always Feel Like Somebody's Watching Me"? The Ghostbusters' theme song by Ray J. Parker Jr. fits well. Any song from the Rocky Horror Picture Show will also work.
Re: Halloween Music [message #86426 is a reply to message #86364] Sun, 29 October 2017 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
funkymusic is currently offline  funkymusic
Baron
Rocky Horror Picture Show is a great suggestion. A lot of those would be fitting. "This is Halloween" by Marilyn Manson and "Feed My Frankenstein" by Alice Cooper would also work - bet they weren't on your mom's playlist though!
Re: Halloween Music [message #86427 is a reply to message #86364] Mon, 30 October 2017 09:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
For kids' songs, we always changed "Five Little Monkeys" to "Five Little Goblins" and carried out the rest of the rhyme as is. There's also the "Skeleton Dance" by the Kiboomers that's popular with kids.
Re: Halloween Music [message #86428 is a reply to message #86364] Mon, 30 October 2017 09:29 Go to previous message
frankieg is currently offline  frankieg
Chancellor
Thanks for all of the suggestions! Those are all great. Madison, both of those were on her CD! Awesome. The rest weren't but they've definitely got the Halloween theme going on, so thanks for that!
Previous Topic: More talent than not?
Next Topic: Golden Age of Music
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:32:12 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout