Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band 50 Year Anniversary
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band 50 Year Anniversary [message #86123] Fri, 15 September 2017 16:44 Go to next message
Zohanna is currently offline  Zohanna
Baron
One of the major offshoots of this golden anniversary milestone has been the release of the Sgt. Pepper Super Deluxe Edition box set, which contains new mixes done by producer Giles Martin and mix engineer Sam Okell in both stereo and 5.1 surround sound at 96kHz/24-bit. The collection also includes many aurally intriguing early takes from the album's studio sessions, including 34 previously unreleased recordings.

Wow more Beatles after 50 years, and all in surround sound and stereo. I'm looking for this box set as we speak! I'll let anyone whose interested what I find.

All I can say is WOW!
Re: Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart Club Band 50 Year Anniversary [message #86129 is a reply to message #86123] Sat, 16 September 2017 12:39 Go to previous message
GoldenOldie is currently offline  GoldenOldie
Viscount
I'm a huge Beetle's fan! I will be looking for that box set. Any ideas what would be the best (and cheapest) place to find it?
Previous Topic: Classic Singers
Next Topic: Movies with a musical theme
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:58:08 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout