Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Mac required - get paid to transcribe lyrics
Mac required - get paid to transcribe lyrics [message #85888] Fri, 18 August 2017 14:19 Go to next message
Lost the Remote is currently offline  Lost the Remote
Master
If you're talented at discerning just what the artist is singing, this extra money earner might be great for you. The company is called WeLocalize and they're hiring folks to transcribe lyrics. It pays $4 per completed song and you can pick the genre from what they have available. I don't have the skill set for this one. Has anyone here tried this out? It sure sounds like an amusing way to earn some fun money.

http://talent.welocalize.com/
http://talent.welocalize.com/snap-signup/?utm_source=realways&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=snap
Re: Mac required - get paid to transcribe lyrics [message #86175 is a reply to message #85888] Fri, 22 September 2017 10:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Nouri is currently offline  Nouri
Master
Now that sounds like something worth looking into into. Perfect for music lovers. I wonder who their clients are.

Thank you for the tip and links.
Re: Mac required - get paid to transcribe lyrics [message #86178 is a reply to message #85888] Fri, 22 September 2017 13:43 Go to previous message
Charlie82 is currently offline  Charlie82
Baron
As cool as this is, it's definitely not for me. I'm terrible at discerning what artists are saying. $4 also seems a little low for transcribing a full song that surely has a lot of spots with tricky lyrics. But if you've got the time and talent, it could be worthwhile.
Previous Topic: Movies with a musical theme
Next Topic: Amazon Unlimited Music?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:56:50 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout