Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Amazon Unlimited Music?
Amazon Unlimited Music? [message #85652] Tue, 18 July 2017 16:32 Go to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
Does anyone here pay for Amazon Unlimited Music? Do you think it's a good value? Unfortunately, I missed the sale on Prime Day. I can't figure out the difference between Prime Music and Amazon Unlimited Music other than unlimited will play on an Echo and Dot while other requires an app. Did I miss anything?
Re: Amazon Unlimited Music? [message #85695 is a reply to message #85652] Sun, 23 July 2017 22:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amber is currently offline  Amber
Baron
Amazon Music Unlimited is great in my opinion. They sometimes remove certain albums, but other than that, I generally find all the music I need and they have a great offline mode. I know that you can sign up for a free trial if you want to test it out.

-Amber
Re: Amazon Unlimited Music? [message #85829 is a reply to message #85652] Thu, 10 August 2017 10:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lilbill is currently offline  lilbill
Master
I'm hearing about this for the first time. What are the rates and do you get to stream the music? I always listen or watch my favorite tunes via YouTube so I'm just wondering how different this would be.
Re: Amazon Unlimited Music? [message #86237 is a reply to message #85652] Mon, 02 October 2017 05:26 Go to previous message
Nouri is currently offline  Nouri
Master
Looks like You Tube Red in a way. Their main marketing angle seems to be "Listen ad free". I'll keep with my current methods of listening, thank you.
Previous Topic: Mac required - get paid to transcribe lyrics
Next Topic: Stripped back music
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Sep 19 04:41:36 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout