Home » Audio » Pro Sound » Beginner Piano Class
Beginner Piano Class [message #85506] Tue, 27 June 2017 14:45 Go to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
I came across a free (at least right now) piano class on udemy called Piano Lessons For Absolute Beginners. It seems to have high ratings and might be good for youngsters just to see if they're interested. I'm sharing here because there have been threads about kids and music classes lately.
Re: Beginner Piano Class [message #85619 is a reply to message #85506] Wed, 12 July 2017 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mamoss is currently offline  mamoss
Master
This looks good and I've heard and come across udemy in various social media platforms. I think it is something anyone keen on learning the piano will love. Overall, anyone can learn any musical instrument here plus there are courses that you pay for as well.
Re: Beginner Piano Class [message #85806 is a reply to message #85506] Sun, 06 August 2017 10:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keven is currently offline  Keven
Baron
Thanks for posting this, Madison. I wish I had access to things like this when I was younger, so it's great that younger generation do.
Re: Beginner Piano Class [message #85809 is a reply to message #85806] Sun, 06 August 2017 11:13 Go to previous message
bcharlton is currently offline  bcharlton
Viscount
Keven wrote on Sun, 06 August 2017 10:26
Thanks for posting this, Madison. I wish I had access to things like this when I was younger, so it's great that younger generation do.

My thoughts exactly. I had a huge passion for the guitar because there were people in my family that played it really well. Had these lessons existed then, I would have learned the guitar quite early.
Previous Topic: Online classes
Next Topic: Recording live plays
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:39:36 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout