Home » Audio » General » Do you think different music genres affect our hearing differently?
Do you think different music genres affect our hearing differently? [message #85471] Sat, 24 June 2017 13:37 Go to next message
GoldenOldie is currently offline  GoldenOldie
Viscount
I like all kinds of music. But, sometimes I think that the metal genre is just too loud for me. There are certain bands that really get to me. What about you?
Re: Do you think different music genres affect our hearing differently? [message #85476 is a reply to message #85471] Sat, 24 June 2017 20:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Madison is currently offline  Madison
Grand Master
I run to fast music because it helps with speed and motivation. Country music tends to depress me because the lyrics are almost always sad.
icon7.gif  Re: Do you think different music genres affect our hearing differently? [message #85481 is a reply to message #85471] Sun, 25 June 2017 17:03 Go to previous message
Caitlan is currently offline  Caitlan
Baron
I mean, yea, some music play at different volumes, however if you think it's too loud you can turn it down. If you just don't like the screamo style, then it's just not for you. Very Happy
Previous Topic: Affordable Noise Cancelling Earphones
Next Topic: Getting into Mixing?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 02:07:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout