Home » Audio » General » Brands that you love.
Brands that you love. [message #85261] Fri, 26 May 2017 12:20 Go to next message
Amber is currently offline  Amber
Baron
Hey guys, are there any brands that you love enough to buy all of your technology from? For example, is your TV, headphones, and speaker(s) all from one brand?

-Amber
Re: Brands that you love. [message #85262 is a reply to message #85261] Sat, 27 May 2017 09:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PianoGrrl is currently offline  PianoGrrl
Baron
No, I'll buy the best deal for the best price for what I need. The brand name isn't really important as long as I know it is a reliable brand. Otherwise I just mix and match.
Re: Brands that you love. [message #85274 is a reply to message #85262] Mon, 29 May 2017 18:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Amber is currently offline  Amber
Baron
I agree, when it comes to a lot of thing, prices plays a big factor in whether I'll buy it or not, mostly because I'm cheap.

-Amber
Re: Brands that you love. [message #85284 is a reply to message #85261] Wed, 31 May 2017 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bcharlton is currently offline  bcharlton
Viscount
Amber wrote on Fri, 26 May 2017 12:20
Hey guys, are there any brands that you love enough to buy all of your technology from? For example, is your TV, headphones, and speaker(s) all from one brand?

Interestingly, they are all from different brands. I'm never really keen on the brand; functionality is more important when considering electronics and sound equipment in general. On the flip side, there are companies that have made a name over the years and people tend to have a bias for them.
Re: Brands that you love. [message #85289 is a reply to message #85261] Wed, 31 May 2017 11:06 Go to previous message
Cortney is currently offline  Cortney
Viscount
All my stuff is from a whole range of different brands. I've never been one to follow brand names but I will buy whichever I think is the best when I compare with others.
Previous Topic: Format Obsolence?
Next Topic: Changing format
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 12:15:42 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout