Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Movies you watched for the music.
Movies you watched for the music. [message #85251] Thu, 25 May 2017 22:21 Go to next message
Caitlan is currently offline  Caitlan
Baron
This may seem like an odd question, but are there any movies you watched solely for the soundtracks? I know you can simply just stream the music, but some people just watch the movie.
Re: Movies you watched for the music. [message #85279 is a reply to message #85251] Tue, 30 May 2017 13:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ssal is currently offline  Ssal
Viscount
Well, I personally have never done that. I love movies and if a good movie just happens to have a great soundtrack then it's a bonus for me.
Re: Movies you watched for the music. [message #85309 is a reply to message #85251] Fri, 02 June 2017 22:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PlayerNM is currently offline  PlayerNM
Chancellor
I really liked the music in Guardians of the Galaxy. The oldies really take me back. I will probably watch the second installment just to see what music they play in it! Very Happy Very Happy
Re: Movies you watched for the music. [message #85320 is a reply to message #85251] Sat, 03 June 2017 01:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mamoss is currently offline  mamoss
Master
Well, there aren't a couple of these movies nowadays so I tend to just concentrate on the plot. I also love the oldies so who remembers the movie 'Honey' by Jessica Alba? I watched this movie solely because of the beautiful soundtrack.
Re: Movies you watched for the music. [message #85327 is a reply to message #85251] Sat, 03 June 2017 13:58 Go to previous message
Caitlan is currently offline  Caitlan
Baron
Hey guys, reading all the posts, you all have some great points.
Mamoss, who hasn't seen "Honey"? That was one of the best movies to ever exist.
Previous Topic: Unique Storylines
Next Topic: New artists because of movies.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:56:58 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio