Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Any good movies out yet?
Any good movies out yet? [message #85127] Sun, 07 May 2017 01:59 Go to next message
moss24 is currently offline  moss24
Viscount
With being on the move for the past few months, it hasn't been easy getting time to check out the new movies. The last time I sat down to watch a good movie was in January. What can you guys recommend?
Re: Any good movies out yet? [message #85139 is a reply to message #85127] Mon, 08 May 2017 15:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
chatzy02 is currently offline  chatzy02
Baron
I would suggest that you see Alien: Covenant - that's if you're into that sort of thing. Depending on what your favorite genre is, you could go and see Citizen Jane or Norman or even Casting JonBennet.
Re: Any good movies out yet? [message #85143 is a reply to message #85127] Mon, 08 May 2017 19:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Singlow is currently offline  Singlow
Chancellor
I'm into horror and Sci-fi and I think that Alien: Covenant is one that I will definitely go and watch. As for the rest of those, they don't sound much like my kind of movie.
Re: Any good movies out yet? [message #85144 is a reply to message #85127] Mon, 08 May 2017 19:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lark is currently offline  Lark
Baron
I like Science fiction that is more about science than fiction - if you know what I mean. It has to be 'believable' for me in the sense that it could happen in the future. Other than that, I like action and thrillers any day.
Re: Any good movies out yet? [message #85169 is a reply to message #85127] Tue, 09 May 2017 01:57 Go to previous message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
I used to love watching movies, especially after it became hard to keep track of reading books. I'm into thrillers and horrors, so to speak. I will definitely check out these movies.
Previous Topic: Best sounds for babies
Next Topic: Do you have any favorite song lyrics?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:23:04 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio