Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Do you have any favorite song lyrics?
Do you have any favorite song lyrics? [message #85094] Mon, 01 May 2017 23:19 Go to next message
Caitlan is currently offline  Caitlan
Baron
Hey guys, I love to break down and listen intently to lyrics to a song. Certain lyrics from songs have changed my life. What about you? Do you have any favorite song lyrics?
Re: Do you have any favorite song lyrics? [message #85111 is a reply to message #85094] Wed, 03 May 2017 18:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Singlow is currently offline  Singlow
Chancellor
I like any lyrics that speak to me and whatever situation I happen to be in that moment. If I am heartbroken I will love any song that soothes me. If I'm feeling passion, I like any lyrics that cause me to feel inspired...
Re: Do you have any favorite song lyrics? [message #85194 is a reply to message #85111] Thu, 11 May 2017 01:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bcharlton is currently offline  bcharlton
Viscount
Over time, I have realized that beats alone, do not define whether or not a song is good. I tend to read through the lyrics so as to try to understand the logic behind a composition. Having said this, I have only memorized the lyrics to two songs so far.
Re: Do you have any favorite song lyrics? [message #85199 is a reply to message #85111] Fri, 12 May 2017 19:42 Go to previous message
Caitlan is currently offline  Caitlan
Baron
Singlow, I am the same way with lyrics. If they speak to me they tend to stick with me. Sometimes, if they really hit me hard, I think about getting them tattooed on me.
Previous Topic: Any good movies out yet?
Next Topic: Favorite Movie?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 11:35:50 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout