Home » xyzzy » Tower » Forums for learning
Forums for learning [message #84856] Thu, 30 March 2017 08:18 Go to next message
Ssal is currently offline  Ssal
Viscount
There is a skill that I want to learn, and I have found that there are many forums dedicated to that subject. My question is, is it advisable to learn from those forums, or should I avoid it seeing as it's essentially a bunch of other people who are there to learn, too?
Re: Forums for learning [message #84857 is a reply to message #84856] Thu, 30 March 2017 08:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cortney is currently offline  Cortney
Viscount
I think forums are a great way to learn, plus they are free to join. The trick is to make sure that you verify the information that you get from there because as you say, most people there will be learning too, and you won't know who really knows what they're talking about and who doesn't.
Re: Forums for learning [message #84858 is a reply to message #84856] Thu, 30 March 2017 08:23 Go to previous message
chatzy02 is currently offline  chatzy02
Baron
I think forums are the best place to learn. Take this one for example. It's easy to ask questions and you get answers quickly from different people with different perspectives and I think that accelerates your learning curve.
Previous Topic: Measuring what you say
Next Topic: Upgrading system
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 13:31:19 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout