Home » xyzzy » Tower » Most romantic song
Most romantic song [message #84629] Fri, 24 February 2017 16:38 Go to next message
Ssal is currently offline  Ssal
Viscount
What is the most romantic song that you have ever heard? I know there are lots of songs that really touch our souls on that deep level, but if you had to choose one, which one would it be?
Re: Most romantic song [message #84685 is a reply to message #84629] Tue, 07 March 2017 02:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Miami is currently offline  Miami
Viscount
Tom Waites......San Diego Serenade.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hbC-_79p7I

I've been a music junkie for over 40 years now, and I have yet to hear a romantic song that good.

Re: Most romantic song [message #84740 is a reply to message #84629] Sat, 11 March 2017 17:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lark is currently offline  Lark
Baron
I find that some songs sound so much more romantic when I'm in love than they do when I'm not. Right now if I had to pick one it would be 'All of me' by John Legend.
Re: Most romantic song [message #91170 is a reply to message #84740] Fri, 15 November 2019 09:19 Go to previous message
Miami is currently offline  Miami
Viscount
Lark wrote on Sat, 11 March 2017 17:39
I find that some songs sound so much more romantic when I'm in love than they do when I'm not. Right now if I had to pick one it would be 'All of me' by John Legend.
That's a good song. Romance to me though, covers it all.

If you're in love a romantic song can compliment that.

If you're not, it can help you dream of how it could be.

If you loved and lost, it can help you feel that you're not alone in that space.

Martha, another old Tom Waits tune, does that better than anything I have ever heard. If you're an old softie it will get to you.
Previous Topic: Mark Levin
Next Topic: Remembering Pearl Harbor
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 02:48:01 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout