Home » xyzzy » Dungeon » Incompatible housemates
Incompatible housemates [message #84424] Sat, 28 January 2017 00:11 Go to next message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
Have you ever been in such a situation before? It is such a tricky situation to find yourself in. I have had housemates with very divergent views and at some point we weren't even talking to each other. We parted ways and we hardly speak to each other since then.
Re: Incompatible housemates [message #84542 is a reply to message #84424] Fri, 10 February 2017 10:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bcharlton is currently offline  bcharlton
Viscount
It isn't easy to co-exist with almost everyone and I always understand it when someone tells me that they can't along with this or that person. I doubt if I'd have the patience to live with housemates who weren't tolerant. It is always a give-and-take.
Re: Incompatible housemates [message #89097 is a reply to message #84424] Sun, 04 November 2018 03:25 Go to previous message
Pato is currently offline  Pato
Chancellor
As an introvert, I can imagine how challenging that could be. I've had times in the past where just hosting someone temporarily was difficult. You were right to part ways if you ask me; it's better than living together while despising each other.
Previous Topic: The Internet Is Going Down
Next Topic: I Hate Wire
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:23:20 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout