Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Any other country fans here?
Any other country fans here? [message #84280] Mon, 09 January 2017 23:44 Go to next message
Cortney is currently offline  Cortney
Viscount
I grew up listening to a lot of country music because my mom was so in love with Dolly Parton and Kenny Rogers. I love the modern artists of today and I was wondering, for those who love country music, who is your favorite singer?
Re: Any other country fans here? [message #84281 is a reply to message #84280] Mon, 09 January 2017 23:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gemmel is currently offline  Gemmel
Baron
For me that's easy. Although I wouldn't say that country music is my favorite genre, my two all time favorite singers when it comes to that kind of music are Carrie Underwood and Taylor Swift. I just love those two gals.
Re: Any other country fans here? [message #93411 is a reply to message #84280] Wed, 31 March 2021 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sammi40 is currently offline  sammi40
Viscount
I love country music. To be honest, I'm a fan of most genre's of music. I enjoy Luke Bryan and Kenny Chesney. I do prefer some of the older country artists over the new ones. I've been to several concerts too.
Re: Any other country fans here? [message #93412 is a reply to message #93411] Wed, 31 March 2021 17:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Rusty is currently offline  Rusty
Illuminati (2nd Degree)
I like the twang of the older country artists. Dwight Yoakham is about the most contemporary artist I can listen to. I'm plum nuts about Bob Wills and his Playboys that tore it up with his big band swing from the 40's to the 70's. It was country, blues, jazz. It was fun happy music. Punctuated with Bobs jive talk and omnipresent, awwwwwwwwh.

Ida Red
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtbZ8dp2AIw

Re: Any other country fans here? [message #93413 is a reply to message #84280] Wed, 31 March 2021 21:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
penguin89 is currently offline  penguin89
Baron
Country is a genre that I haven't listened to as much as other genres. I have liked what I've listened to, even though it hasn't been much. I've listened to the classics, like Johnny Cash and Dolly Parton.
Re: Any other country fans here? [message #93462 is a reply to message #84280] Fri, 09 April 2021 14:04 Go to previous message
Azuri is currently offline  Azuri
Grand Master
George Strait and Chris Ladeaux are my favorites. I can't really get into the new brand of country. It all comes across as pop music with a southern accent.
Previous Topic: Netflix to release one new movie per week
Next Topic: Lisa Stansfield
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 03:36:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout