Home » Audio » General » Gift ideas
Gift ideas [message #83984] Mon, 28 November 2016 03:05 Go to next message
Gemmel is currently offline  Gemmel
Baron
The holidays are just around the corner, and it's time to start looking for gifts to give to our loved ones. What would you recommend as a perfect gift for someone who loves music and sports?
Re: Gift ideas [message #83986 is a reply to message #83984] Mon, 28 November 2016 08:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I don't know if there is a gift that could include both music and sports, but I found the best music gift ever. I'm getting my husband a pick punch for his guitar. It's a punch where he can make his own guitar picks out of old credit cards or store cards. I can't wait until he opens that gift on Christmas morning.
Re: Gift ideas [message #83993 is a reply to message #83984] Tue, 29 November 2016 12:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bcharlton is currently offline  bcharlton
Viscount
I have always had a difficulty choosing between several gifts during the holiday period. I would suggest narrowing down on the favorite sport, then looking for something around this.
Re: Gift ideas [message #84021 is a reply to message #83984] Mon, 05 December 2016 04:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gemmel is currently offline  Gemmel
Baron
Thanks for the replies, guys. I know it can get a little frustrating around this time of year, but I'm sure I'll get loads of ideas on this forum.
Re: Gift ideas [message #84087 is a reply to message #83984] Tue, 13 December 2016 07:59 Go to previous message
vhfspeeks is currently offline  vhfspeeks
Viscount
Is it worth getting an experience gift, you know, the ones that let the receiver choose between various sporting experiences or concerts? That way it is easier to get something that he likes which is convenient to do.

I bought a guided tour of his team's stadium for a friend last year (out of season they are affordable). If he is a fan of a band, signed albums always go down well.
Previous Topic: Noise in the ears
Next Topic: Audio gone on laptop
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 06:19:25 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout