Home » xyzzy » Tower » What do you do when stuck in traffic?
What do you do when stuck in traffic? [message #83914] Mon, 07 November 2016 23:04 Go to next message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
When you are in traffic and driving, what do you normally do? I always carry a book in my car and this is always a good opportunity to flip through a few pages. When not reading, I always switch the music on.
Re: What do you do when stuck in traffic? [message #83921 is a reply to message #83914] Tue, 08 November 2016 19:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Figure out how to move to place that has less congestion. Laughing

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: What do you do when stuck in traffic? [message #83940 is a reply to message #83914] Sat, 19 November 2016 08:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I've always thought about reading a book, but then I'm afraid that I would miss an opportunity to move because I'm so wrapped up in it. Whenever this happens to me I normally just turn up the music and start singing to pass the time. It's much more relaxing this way.
Re: What do you do when stuck in traffic? [message #83968 is a reply to message #83914] Fri, 25 November 2016 03:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cortney is currently offline  Cortney
Viscount
It's always great to have stuff ready to do for when you get stuck in traffic, that way you're more likely to stay calm and stress-free no matter how long you're stuck there. I keep some audio books and some self-development cds in the car so that I can feel that something positive comes from even being stuck in traffic.
Re: What do you do when stuck in traffic? [message #84614 is a reply to message #83914] Tue, 21 February 2017 11:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Flixe
Chancellor
I'm able to have my phone connected to my car via Bluetooth, so when I'm stuck in traffic I normally listen to audiobooks or podcasts that I have downloaded. It's a nice way to start my day as well. For work I have a long commute especially in the morning time so this does happen fairly often.
Re: What do you do when stuck in traffic? [message #84630 is a reply to message #83914] Fri, 24 February 2017 16:39 Go to previous message
Ssal is currently offline  Ssal
Viscount
I love multi tasking and even while I'm driving I'm usually listening to personal development audios. When I'm stuck in traffic I take out a puzzle book and do that while listening.
Previous Topic: How Is Trump Doing?
Next Topic: Neighbours
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 16 10:21:26 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout