Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Anyone who loves animations?
Anyone who loves animations? [message #83897] Sun, 06 November 2016 09:20 Go to next message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
The last animation movie I watched was Zootopia and I loved it. This is the only genre of movies that can keep me awake. My all time favorite was Rango. There's a lot of creativity in the creation of animations.
Re: Anyone who loves animations? [message #83932 is a reply to message #83897] Thu, 17 November 2016 19:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thaddeus is currently offline  Thaddeus
Baron
Animated movies are a lot of fun, not only for children, but for adults too. I haven't had a chance to go and see "Zootopia" yet. How was it? The last animated movie I saw was "The Secret Life of Pets". Boy was that movie hilarious!
Re: Anyone who loves animations? [message #83934 is a reply to message #83932] Fri, 18 November 2016 02:10 Go to previous message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
Thaddeus wrote on Thu, 17 November 2016 19:31
Animated movies are a lot of fun, not only for children, but for adults too. I haven't had a chance to go and see "Zootopia" yet. How was it? The last animated movie I saw was "The Secret Life of Pets". Boy was that movie hilarious!

"Zootopia" is a great movie. You should watch it. It has good lessons and how people can use deceit for their own gains. I haven't watched "The Secret Life of Pets." It is officially in my bucket list.
Previous Topic: TIDAL streaming service
Next Topic: Music app that plays songs from the 60's
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 02:41:38 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout