Home » Audio » General » Training on how to install home theater
Training on how to install home theater [message #83872] Thu, 03 November 2016 18:52 Go to next message
chatzy02 is currently offline  chatzy02
Baron
Is there any place that someone who is a total noob could go to learn all there is to learn about installing a system at home by themselves?
Re: Training on how to install home theater [message #83908 is a reply to message #83872] Mon, 07 November 2016 14:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mamoss is currently offline  mamoss
Master
I am fond of checking the net for ideas and this has never disappointed. I also seek for advice whenever I can but I would love a place that gives training on how to best install a system.
Re: Training on how to install home theater [message #84123 is a reply to message #83872] Fri, 16 December 2016 02:28 Go to previous message
Tadtone is currently offline  Tadtone
Baron
Depending on how much of a newbie you are there's an article on wikihow that gives the basics, including speaker and TV position. (How to set up a Home Cinema System). About the only thing it doesn't tell you is how to pick the right system for you, or little tweaks for best performance.
Previous Topic: Which PI speakers are these?
Next Topic: What's the most you've ever spent on earphones?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:46:24 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout
Smith & Larson Audio