Home » Audio » Movies & Music » The return of Prison Break
The return of Prison Break [message #83796] Thu, 27 October 2016 06:36 Go to next message
mamoss is currently offline  mamoss
Master
Anyone who watched this series will attest to the fact that it was very captivating. There were rumours that it was going to make a comeback. Do you think it will get the same reception as before? The actors have definitely changed over the years so I'm not sure if we'll have the same watching experience.
Re: The return of Prison Break [message #83818 is a reply to message #83796] Sat, 29 October 2016 15:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Kingfish is currently offline  Kingfish
Illuminati (1st Degree)
Would there not be a different generation of viewers?

I think rumors start by wishful thinking though, so I don't think it will be coming back.
Re: The return of Prison Break [message #83823 is a reply to message #83818] Sat, 29 October 2016 23:55 Go to previous message
lilbill is currently offline  lilbill
Master
Kingfish wrote on Sat, 29 October 2016 15:45
Would there not be a different generation of viewers?

I think rumors start by wishful thinking though, so I don't think it will be coming back.

Actually it may be more than just a rumor. The Fox website indicates that it will start airing in the spring of 2017. What I'm not sure about is whether it'll be a new thing altogether. Did it end at season 4? Season 5 is what will be aired.
Previous Topic: Karaoke for kids
Next Topic: Country music
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:00:08 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout