Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Deadpool 2
Deadpool 2 [message #83782] Sun, 23 October 2016 23:45 Go to next message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
Deadpool, the initial movie, made $786 million worldwide, when it started showing around February this year. Apparently, Deadpool 2 was in the pipeline but Tim Miller, the director, has now parted ways with the studio, over creative differences with Ryan Reynolds, the actor who plays the marvel character.
Re: Deadpool 2 [message #83912 is a reply to message #83782] Mon, 07 November 2016 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lilbill is currently offline  lilbill
Master
Ryan is a great actor but I also think Tim is a good director, and so there's a lot more than would have been achieved with them working together. Assuming this disagreement won't delay the movie's release date, I hope no plot will be lost.
Re: Deadpool 2 [message #84014 is a reply to message #83912] Sun, 04 December 2016 03:29 Go to previous message
PianoGrrl is currently offline  PianoGrrl
Baron
I'm disappointed, but it seems that the argument was over budget: the director wanted the sequel to be a much larger film which means more studio oversight. Reynolds wanted lower budget and more freedom. I can see Reynolds' point.

As long as it turns out as well as the first film, I'll have no complaints.
Previous Topic: Trans-Siberian Orchestra
Next Topic: House music
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:25:55 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout