Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Watching movies over and over again
Watching movies over and over again [message #83773] Sun, 23 October 2016 08:53 Go to next message
Ssal is currently offline  Ssal
Viscount
Is there a movie that you love so much that you find yourself watching it over and over? For me it's the Harry Potter series. Every few months I find myself watching them all all over again. And it never gets boring.
Re: Watching movies over and over again [message #83781 is a reply to message #83773] Sun, 23 October 2016 23:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
I have never been someone to watch a movie more than once. The advantage of re-watching a movie is that you are able to catch some scenes that you'd skipped, the first time.
Re: Watching movies over and over again [message #83827 is a reply to message #83773] Sun, 30 October 2016 09:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Herz is currently offline  Herz
Baron
I have watched a few movies more than once, usually twice. They are mostly films that fall in the psychological thriller genre; they generally make more sense if seen again.
Re: Watching movies over and over again [message #83830 is a reply to message #83827] Sun, 30 October 2016 10:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
Herz wrote on Sun, 30 October 2016 09:06
I have watched a few movies more than once, usually twice. They are mostly films that fall in the psychological thriller genre; they generally make more sense if seen again.

I completely agree with you Herz; it makes more sense to re-watch movies that fall in that genre. I normally find it really difficult to say, watch an action movie more than once.
Re: Watching movies over and over again [message #83876 is a reply to message #83773] Fri, 04 November 2016 21:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gemmel is currently offline  Gemmel
Baron
I keep a stash of old movies like Gone With the Wind and Cleopatra and every so often I like to have a lazy weekend just watching all these old movies.
Re: Watching movies over and over again [message #83998 is a reply to message #83773] Fri, 02 December 2016 08:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
There have been very few movies that I enjoy watching over and over again. One of my favorites to do that with was "The Crow". I watched that movies so many times I think I knew every line!
Re: Watching movies over and over again [message #84073 is a reply to message #83773] Mon, 12 December 2016 14:32 Go to previous message
Airforce 3 is currently offline  Airforce 3
Viscount
All of the Bourne movies. The trilogy and now the new one I could watch forever. They make you think, the CIA is essentially the bad guy and there are fight and chase scenes that are unreal.

Those 4 movies are all I need in my collection.
Previous Topic: 'Beauty and the Beast' 2017
Next Topic: The Old Stuff
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:59:33 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout