Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Which one do you watch more?
Which one do you watch more? [message #83674] Thu, 06 October 2016 06:07 Go to next message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
I used to be an ardent movie fan back in the day. It's become harder getting time to watch a movie nowadays and so I always prefer to listen to music.

I know I am missing a lot but my busy schedule is to blame.
Re: Which one do you watch more? [message #83681 is a reply to message #83674] Thu, 06 October 2016 09:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keluv is currently offline  Keluv
Chancellor
I'm currently working in a remote area and theaters are so far away. I don't download movies either because the connection is not that good. I can understand your situation as I listen to music more nowadays. New ones don't fascinate me as much, so I stick to older ones.
Re: Which one do you watch more? [message #83687 is a reply to message #83681] Thu, 06 October 2016 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
moss24 is currently offline  moss24
Viscount
Keluv wrote on Thu, 06 October 2016 09:23
I'm currently working in a remote area and theaters are so far away. I don't download movies either because the connection is not that good. I can understand your situation as I listen to music more nowadays. New ones don't fascinate me as much, so I stick to older ones.

I understand what it means to work in a remote area. For how long will you be there? I hope you get to a place where you can catch a movie often.

All the same, I try to balance between the two. There's a certain feel to movies that you can never get by listening to music and vice versa.
Re: Which one do you watch more? [message #83700 is a reply to message #83687] Fri, 07 October 2016 06:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Odie is currently offline  Odie
Chancellor
Movies are a special treat for us and we only go occasionally. The last one we saw was the new Star Wars movie. We ate popcorn, had a drink and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Music is on everyday at my house. Wouldn't have it any other way.
Re: Which one do you watch more? [message #83721 is a reply to message #83700] Mon, 10 October 2016 16:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
cwemoy is currently offline  cwemoy
Master
For me, music and movies complement each other. I try to have a little of both, depending on my schedule.

As for movies, I always enjoy it when I have a couple of friends accompanying me to the cinema.
Re: Which one do you watch more? [message #83772 is a reply to message #83674] Sun, 23 October 2016 08:51 Go to previous message
Ssal is currently offline  Ssal
Viscount
I love my movies and I couldn't do without them for any length of time. I would much rather watch old discs over and over again than not watch anything at all.
Previous Topic: Movie marathon
Next Topic: Favorite Holiday Movie of all time
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 24 12:31:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout