Home » Audio » General » Advice for newbie gamer?
Advice for newbie gamer? [message #83645] Mon, 03 October 2016 16:29 Go to next message
chatzy02 is currently offline  chatzy02
Baron
I recently got bit by the online gaming bug, and I've been playing hours and hours every week. Now I've decided that it's time to get the right equipment so that I can get the full experience from my games. I want to know how best to get started sound-wise. If there are any gamers here please assist.
Re: Advice for newbie gamer? [message #83680 is a reply to message #83645] Thu, 06 October 2016 09:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
There are a ton of products out there now for PC gaming from every price range. So, I guess it all depends on how much you want to spend. I just bought my husband a Corsair Gaming Audio Series setup for around $200. It comes with two speakers, a subwoofer, and a remote. It's so powerful that it actually shakes the walls!
Re: Advice for newbie gamer? [message #83684 is a reply to message #83645] Thu, 06 October 2016 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
moss24 is currently offline  moss24
Viscount
I have never been gamer but like you, I may soon start trying to learn a few things. My brothers are addicted to gaming and they never understand how I have never had any interest.
Re: Advice for newbie gamer? [message #83694 is a reply to message #83680] Thu, 06 October 2016 16:13 Go to previous message
chatzy02 is currently offline  chatzy02
Baron
Lizah wrote on Thu, 06 October 2016 09:19
There are a ton of products out there now for PC gaming from every price range. So, I guess it all depends on how much you want to spend. I just bought my husband a Corsair Gaming Audio Series setup for around $200. It comes with two speakers, a subwoofer, and a remote. It's so powerful that it actually shakes the walls!

Thanks so much for the suggestion. I will definitely check the Corsair Gaming Audio Series out. It sounds like just what I need to take my gaming to the next level.
Previous Topic: Ordering from discount sites
Next Topic: Distorted laptop audio
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:10:22 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout