Home » Audio » Speaker » $ on speakers or headphones?
$ on speakers or headphones? [message #83547] Sun, 18 September 2016 02:27 Go to next message
Herz is currently offline  Herz
Baron
Would you rather spend money on/invest in a good, quality set of speakers or headphones? The portability of the speakers may a factor here but there are many these days that can be easily moved about.
Re: $ on speakers or headphones? [message #83767 is a reply to message #83547] Sun, 23 October 2016 06:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Leon is currently offline  Leon
Chancellor
Personally, I would spend the money on the speakers. When I'm out and about, I'm mostly working or running errands; I don't tend to listen to music then.
Re: $ on speakers or headphones? [message #83794 is a reply to message #83547] Thu, 27 October 2016 05:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mamoss is currently offline  mamoss
Master
I have never had any luck with headphones so my preference would be speakers. I usually prefer the portable ones since I can easily carry them when on the road. I wouldn't mind spending in order to get good quality ones.
Re: $ on speakers or headphones? [message #84077 is a reply to message #83547] Tue, 13 December 2016 02:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PianoGrrl is currently offline  PianoGrrl
Baron
I'm the odd one out: headphones. I listen to music constantly on the go, and I tend to burn out MP3 players well within their warranty. The last one lasted six months, which is good for me. Headphones which will last and have good sound quality, not tinny or thumping, are essential.
Re: $ on speakers or headphones? [message #84081 is a reply to message #83547] Tue, 13 December 2016 03:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Gemmel is currently offline  Gemmel
Baron
I would much rather have the speakers than the headphones. I find that the quality of the sound is so much better when I'm hearing it through some good quality speakers.
Re: $ on speakers or headphones? [message #85492 is a reply to message #83547] Mon, 26 June 2017 15:14 Go to previous message
Saxon is currently offline  Saxon
Chancellor
I think that I would invest in some good headphones, even though I love a good speaker. I just know that I use my headphones way more often than I use my current speaker these days.
Previous Topic: How much are speakers shrinking?
Next Topic: Durable speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 11:14:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout
Prosound Shootout