Home » Audio » General » Bluetooth earphones
Bluetooth earphones [message #83530] Fri, 09 September 2016 16:02 Go to next message
bcharlton is currently offline  bcharlton
Viscount
I have had enough earphones that keep getting spoilt. I believe that a set of Bluetooth stereo earphones will finally be my way around this.

Is there a specific brand that anyone can recommend? I have been told they can cost as little as $15.
Re: Bluetooth earphones [message #83533 is a reply to message #83530] Fri, 09 September 2016 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, I don't have any specific brands to recommend, but I doubt that any costing $15 will be worth the trouble to bring home. I would suspect based on the quality of wired phones I have used (both buds and over the ear ones) that decent blue tooth ones would have to run in the $100 and up range. Really great sound would be more.

Good Listening
Bruce
Re: Bluetooth earphones [message #83536 is a reply to message #83530] Mon, 12 September 2016 06:49 Go to previous message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
I agree with gofar; you will get good ones for the range of $100 upwards. For starters, you will get good sound quality for that amount.

I don't really concentrate on the brand at most times.
Previous Topic: Repairs getting harder
Next Topic: Stax headphones
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 16 07:07:28 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout