Home » Audio » Movies & Music » House music
House music [message #83482] Mon, 05 September 2016 02:45 Go to next message
bcharlton is currently offline  bcharlton
Viscount
Has this genre of music gotten popular over the last few years? More and more people are beginning to listen to less traditional kinds of music lately. Any fans of house music here? Who are your favorite musicians and where did house music originate from?
Re: House music [message #83654 is a reply to message #83482] Tue, 04 October 2016 06:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keluv is currently offline  Keluv
Chancellor
I can't remember the first time I was introduced to house music. I never really liked it ever since. It's fun to listen for a few minutes, but it's too repetitive for me to enjoy for more. It has a funky touch, so I can see why it's appealing for people of various age.
Re: House music [message #84030 is a reply to message #83482] Tue, 06 December 2016 03:40 Go to previous message
PianoGrrl is currently offline  PianoGrrl
Baron
First wave house music is good to dance to, and I have far too many singles on vinyl in my cupboards! I got into it with second hand BlackBox and S-Express singles being sold on at the local market, and just got hooked. I'm more into Euro-dance and Metal though.
Previous Topic: Deadpool 2
Next Topic: Best Soundtrack Albums?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 05:43:37 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout