Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Justin Beiber
Justin Beiber [message #83464] Fri, 02 September 2016 15:53 Go to next message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
He seems to have been discovered at a very young age and what an innocent boy he was then. Everyone rubbished his rise to fame, others going to the extent of saying he was going to be a one-hit wonder.

He's definitely changed, whichever way you look at it but isn't JB getting better each day, churning hit after hit?
Re: Justin Beiber [message #83483 is a reply to message #83464] Mon, 05 September 2016 02:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bcharlton is currently offline  bcharlton
Viscount
I think Beiber had lost it at some point but he seems to now be transitioning in the right direction. It is just amazing how some people keep proving everyone else wrong.
Re: Justin Beiber [message #83488 is a reply to message #83464] Mon, 05 September 2016 07:15 Go to previous message
Finn is currently offline  Finn
Viscount
I'm really not a fan of Justin Beiber, but I have noticed that he is trying to turn it around again. This seems to be common for child stars to lash out at some point in time and I think the media and growing up too fast has a lot to do with it. I just hope that he can make it work this time.
Previous Topic: Game of Thrones season 6
Next Topic: Movies for Halloween
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 11:06:19 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout