Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Best songs for Monday mornings
Best songs for Monday mornings [message #83411] Mon, 29 August 2016 06:52 Go to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
What does everyone here listen to on Monday mornings? Do you have a special playlist just to help you get going at the start of the new week or do you just listen to whatever you have lying around? I'm trying to put a play list together for next week.
Re: Best songs for Monday mornings [message #83415 is a reply to message #83411] Mon, 29 August 2016 12:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
lilbill is currently offline  lilbill
Master
Monday mornings are normally quite busy for me so I will often just have my earphones on and listen to anything that comes up. However when I have time, I love to listen to Coldplay, Hinder and Owl City.
Re: Best songs for Monday mornings [message #84370 is a reply to message #83411] Sat, 21 January 2017 15:28 Go to previous message
Silver is currently offline  Silver
Viscount
I like songs like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EtWmB9Fkqk to start off my week with. It gets me pumped up and ready for anything, but not in a loud, in-your-face-kind of way.
Previous Topic: Artist with a distinctive voice
Next Topic: Your Favorite Artist Switching Genres
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:40:32 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout