Home » Audio » General » Ordering from discount sites
Ordering from discount sites [message #83400] Sat, 27 August 2016 14:48 Go to next message
Thaddeus is currently offline  Thaddeus
Baron
I'm just wondering if anyone has ordered from save-on-audio.com before? I found some speakers that I'm interested in purchasing at a really good price, but I don't think there is any warranty with this purchase. Do you think it's a good idea?
Re: Ordering from discount sites [message #83406 is a reply to message #83400] Sun, 28 August 2016 14:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
bcharlton is currently offline  bcharlton
Viscount
I have not bought from any online site before since I prefer to walk to a shop where I can be able to have a look first. Issues to do with warranty are vital so it is important to get everything right from the beginning.

Have you checked to see if you can find these speakers elsewhere?
Re: Ordering from discount sites [message #83677 is a reply to message #83400] Thu, 06 October 2016 07:25 Go to previous message
Herz is currently offline  Herz
Baron
I'd personally never purchase anything without a warranty. These days, things are not made to last. I'd suggest searching for those or similar speakers through stores that provide the warranty even if the price might be higher (it'd be worth it, in my book).
Previous Topic: Music production
Next Topic: Advice for newbie gamer?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:12:09 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout