Home » Audio » Movies & Music » Suicide squad
Suicide squad [message #83379] Wed, 24 August 2016 04:04 Go to next message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
I was at the cinema over the weekend and I do not think this movie lived to its billing (apart from the good scenes in 3D). The trailer made it look like it would be a blockbuster. Has anyone watched it yet?
Re: Suicide squad [message #83392 is a reply to message #83379] Sat, 27 August 2016 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lizah is currently offline  Lizah
Master
I watched this movie about three weeks ago with my daughter. She really wanted to go to the theater to see it. I wasn't that impressed with it and it wasn't as good as the trailer made it out to be. Although, Harley was still my favorite character though out the whole movie.
Re: Suicide squad [message #83402 is a reply to message #83379] Sun, 28 August 2016 05:34 Go to previous message
sawyer25 is currently offline  sawyer25
Master
I went to watch this with a couple of friends who convinced me to and as I much as I would like to give it a 5-star rating, it did not impress me much.

Just like Lizah, my favorite characters were Harley and Deadshot(Will Smith). Harley in particular, maintained a sense of humor throughout the movie.
Previous Topic: Batman Vs. Superman
Next Topic: New 'Ghostbusters' movie
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:32:31 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout