Home » Audio » Craftsmen » Using tutor speakers
Using tutor speakers [message #83360] Tue, 16 August 2016 14:24 Go to next message
drake is currently offline  drake
Master
How effectively and efficiently can I get the best out of a tutor speaker for my car? I like the way they sound but unfortunately not everyone gets sound matters right nowadays. Also, which brand(s) would you recommend?
Re: Using tutor speakers [message #83557 is a reply to message #83360] Wed, 21 September 2016 04:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Herz is currently offline  Herz
Baron
I know someone who has a pair of JBL speakers and they sound really amazing. I'm not sure what model they are but I'll try to find out. I've heard that Alpine is also a good choice.
Re: Using tutor speakers [message #83571 is a reply to message #83360] Thu, 22 September 2016 17:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
moss24 is currently offline  moss24
Viscount
I have several tutor speakers in my car but I have never been keen on the brand. To me, this doesn't matter a lot, provided I get quality sound while at it.

I normally get all my speaker concerns sorted by a techy-friend of mine that I have known since our days in college.
Re: Using tutor speakers [message #83882 is a reply to message #83360] Fri, 04 November 2016 22:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ssal is currently offline  Ssal
Viscount
I have to admit that until I joined this forum and started hanging out here, I had never given the sound in my car much thought. The things I've been able to learn here and implement have changed the sound in my car for the better.
Re: Using tutor speakers [message #83888 is a reply to message #83360] Sun, 06 November 2016 04:08 Go to previous message
chatzy02 is currently offline  chatzy02
Baron
I just bought myself a set of high quality speakers at wholesale price from Alibaba express. They are from Global Tutor Speakers.
Previous Topic: Building Your Own Guitar
Next Topic: Improve sound in wall speakers
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:15:10 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers
Pi Speakers
Prosound Shootout