Home » xyzzy » Tower » iPhone or Samsung?
iPhone or Samsung? [message #83289] Fri, 05 August 2016 08:01 Go to next message
lilbill is currently offline  lilbill
Master
Are there any phones that have dominated the market like these two? I think they are both high-end but I prefer the Samsung phones. I think iPhones are good but there isn't much difference in terms of exterior design. What are your thoughts?
Re: iPhone or Samsung? [message #83609 is a reply to message #83289] Thu, 29 September 2016 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keluv is currently offline  Keluv
Chancellor
Companies like Asus do have their own phone brands. China also has their Xiao Mi phones which seem to be pretty popular around Asia. They offer features like iPhone or Samsung with lower costs, so consumers are still interested.
Re: iPhone or Samsung? [message #83620 is a reply to message #83609] Fri, 30 September 2016 21:57 Go to previous message
gofar99 is currently offline  gofar99
Illuminati (5th Degree)
Hi, I just got a S7 (not the exploding one). The reason is simple I want some compatibility with it and my tablet. If I owned a Mac I would go the other way. BTW the new HTC10 is well regarded and the Sprint folks here can't keep them in stock. I might have gone for that (if the had one) as it has what is now considered the best music player of all phones. A second thought is that its Android is less crapped up with junk when compared to other phones.

Good Listening
Bruce
Previous Topic: Elvis gone 39 years
Next Topic: Phones with good audio specs
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:05:51 CDT 2024

Sponsoring Organizations

DIY Audio Projects
DIY Audio Projects
OddWatt Audio
OddWatt Audio
Pi Speakers